- Las Vegas
- Special Reports
- Be The Change
- Connected Life: Technology, Art, and Culture
- Dating Emily
- Eclectic Global Nomad
- Forty Shades of Fitness
- Fear and Loathing in Antarctica
- Fun, Fit, Fashion Guru
- The Giraffe Life
- It’s Just A Thought … Spiritually Speaking!
- Kinsey’s VBlog
- Left Coast Logic
- Socially Awkward
- Recycled Recipes From Vintage Boxes
- Kyle Levy is a 27-year old man living in and loving Los Angeles. A graduate of the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) who majored in English and minored in Renaissance and Reformation Studies, Kyle has wide ranging interests from history to art to politics. Most importantly he enjoys language in general. The written word holds an intrinsic value equal to no other. It is the thing which separates humans from every other creature on Earth. With this Kyle hopes to change the world as much as possible with the time afforded to him.
Posts by Kyle Levy:
Life and death. They are the world’s most definitive yin and yang. Without....
Jealous, Controlling, Clingy. These three all have roots in insecurity. That’s curious. The....
Las Vegas. I'd always heard how fun Sin City was, but I’d never actually....
Growing up has been wonderful, exhilarating, frustrating, and downright terrifying at times. When....
Growing up I always lived with my parents and younger sister, as would....
One of my favorite things about living in southern California is the weather.....
While writing is clearly my passion and generally one of my best skills,....
One of the best things about living in Los Angeles is its diversity.....
Ghosts. It's a word that strikes fear into the hearts of children —....
Living in this great city is an absolute pleasure. There is so much....